This is just a quick note for readers.
I have loosely tried to keep organized as I go by creating categories and a simple website menu. As things have progressed, some categories have become overlapped and the website became “cluttered” and not so clearly defined.
Plus, since there are almost 300 posts now, scrolling through a blog roll isn’t the best way to find a previous post if you’re looking for something specific.
Hopefully things are getting more organized now.
The website menu is updated and the categories for most posts have also been updated as needed.
I also need to write a sort of “statement of faith.” I plan to approach that by creating a page that defines the gospel because it seems that Christians vary in their definition of the gospel. This might be helpful for readers should they have any questions regarding my stance on this topic.
I might update the About/Contact page because I used to follow a posting schedule and I do not anymore. However, the primary focuses are mostly the same. Just to recap for new readers, we are currently looking at:
- The Proverbs: Considering the proverbs from a Christian perspective and applying these to current issues/Christian living.
- The Parables of Jesus: We are currently looking at The Parable of the Building on Rock and Sand as informed by The Sermon on the Mount.
- These Things Saith He: This is a look at the letters to the 7 churches in Revelation.
- Reposts/Rewrites from Kindlingtruth.com: I want to repost/revise articles from my previous website. I have not been very active in this lately and I want to get back to it, Lord willing.
- Occasional Motivational/Current Event Posts: If something randomly strikes me as being important to mention within the Christian faith or in current events, I will do so.
I think that is it for now. Hopefully things are coming together in a more cohesive way. Thank you for taking the time to read and feel free to reach out in the comments or by email anytime with questions, things you want to share, concerns, or just to chat.